tBS: next album

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Mon Apr 27 10:24:32 EDT 1998

>NOPE, I don't care to compare.  Hey, I don't listen to tBS and compare it
>with Al's old work, so why should I now listen to the new BOC and compare
>it with tBS?  To me, they are distinctly different bands, and I like them
>both.  I WOULD be curious to know if Al had heard the new BOC, but my
>suspicion is that while he might have opinions on the product, he'd much
>rather talk about the next tBS album (hint hint Al!).

Okay, awhile back we had some analysis of first letter of BOC and
tBS album names (e.g., BOC has anagram for "BOATS" on 1st 5, and
first two tBS had "ET" (though my prediciton that their next album
would start with "I" was not correct (Deb even went so far as to say
it didn't start with "I" long before we knew what it was called)....

tBS now has:  "ETBM".  Therefor I predict the next album will have a
name starting with a vowel.  Possibilities:

"A" (eventually towards spelling out "Betamax")

"I" or "E" (eventually towards spelling out "Bite Me")

In bits and pieces we've gotten most of the rest of Imaginos,
with "Overture" on BOH, "TGWLMB" on M*....  what would be
the chances of a new version of 'Gil Blanco County' on the
next one.... (my SFG tape is wearing out and at any rate I
think it could be done much better (I haven't heard the
version from Al's Immaginos)).......

Andrew A. Apold (mordru at magg.net), aka  | Tension
Roger Shrubstaff,                       |  Apprehension
Duchy of Silverwater (BL), Amtgard      |    and Dissention
aka Asgrim Dragon -=UDIC=-              |     have begun.
+--------B-L-U-E--Ö-Y-S-T-E-R--C-U-L-T--+    -Alfred Bester
 "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random