baltimore

Mon Apr 27 12:33:34 EDT 1998

>I mean, if either Al played on the current BOC album, or Buck played on the
>last tBS album, there might be some basis for comparison - but as it stands
>today, there is not commonality between the two bands.
>
>John

not that I really care  ;-)
but how about the old BOC songs (demos and released tracks)
that tBS have played?

Well, yeah that is true.  But I was talking in terms of the makeup and
current material of the two bands.  Yeah, tBS have done BOC covers, and
I think it's fair to compare those.  You can compare BOC's version of
Cities on Flame with Ciudades y Navidades by tBS.  But, how can you do
something like compare See You in Black with St. Vitus Dance?

John