BOC:Baltimore/too many scorchin' reviews!

Ted talger at PIPELINE.COM
Mon Apr 27 14:31:12 EDT 1998

>Eric Bloom mentioned this in a chat the other night on AOL
>

>Cool - I missed it - any other significant details?
>
>John

not really.... it was a real quick thing.... there was a mixup with
CMC...they neglected to mention to Eric that he was supposed to do
the chat!  but when he saw it mentioned on the BOC board, he was
kind enough to come looking for us and chat for a few minutes....
he did mention that they needed to get together and rehearse so
that they could possibly work up some new songs for the setlist,
but Buck was in Europe doing PR...
maybe we'll find out more this weekend at the shows

Ted