OFF: Cool Sweat

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Mon Apr 27 16:11:23 EDT 1998

AB sez
>Note to Ted - Sava tape is starting to cook.  I talked to the Setlist
>Master and he is intrigued by this.  Knows and loves Sav.  You my friend
>are doomed to become a major fan, (SETLIST MASTER never misses on these
>things).

Ted A>oh sure, just what I need..... with over 700 titles between vinyl
and CD, I need another band to get fanatical about????

I bet this is probably as close to sweating as you get.  First draft is
done and I'm Q'cing now.  Similar to the current tape project I will
simply list the titles on the insert and then provide you some
background on the various songs separately.  Rain didn't grab you but
thats understandable.  This band sounded very different a few years ago
prior to their current lead singer.  Early stuff is pretty gnarly while
the latter stuff is symphonic/progressive.  Hopefully the tape will
convey enough of both.  You may end up loving one era and despising the
other.  In about one week or so we will find out.

Seeing how you have 3.5 times the amount of music I have and can burn
cd's, tell me, would you happen to have any rare Saigon Kick in the
cabinet?  How about Atomic Opera?  Frank Marino & Mahagany Rush rarities
are good with me too, especially live stuff.

L8er
Ghost in the Ruins