OFF: Cool Sweat

Ted talger at PIPELINE.COM
Tue Apr 28 01:09:14 EDT 1998

AB sez
>Seeing how you have 3.5 times the amount of music I have and can burn
>cd's, tell me, would you happen to have any rare Saigon Kick in the
>cabinet?  How about Atomic Opera?  Frank Marino & Mahagany Rush rarities
>are good with me too, especially live stuff.

well, I never really got into any of those bands... thank god...but
it's probably just that I hadn't gotten around to them yet!  I've
been itching to find out about AO because of the King's X links, but
haven't yet.... now if you were looking for some rare Queensryche,
Gary Moor or Y&T, I might be able to help you out.... speaking of KX
...do you have the acoustic "Shot of Love"? and have you ever gotten
Naomi's Solar Pumpkin or Endangered Species?  I also have some decent
BOC stuff, but haven't gotten the software running yet to burn a good
copy from the vinyl

Ted