HW: Smoke Dreams ICU

Olivier Boigey Olivier_Boigey at TECHNOLINK.ORG
Tue Apr 28 13:59:57 EDT 1998

In message ID <2505231628041998/A06523/LNMV02/11C4E4170400*@MHS> on 28/04/98,
BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List wrote:

BDL> One of all time best ICU trax is Raj Neesh - don't know why, but
BDL> its a great song. Even my mate Michael (who ONLY listens to
BDL> Anthrax, Metallica, Megadeth etc.) reckons that it is a GREAT
BDL> track. He even came to Dingwalls in London with me in 1985, to
BDL> see ICU, on the strength of that track and loved the gig

Talking about Raj Neesh, it is credited Turner/Thoms/Erba/Reeves on friends &
Relations, and the alternate 'Wake Up' from Judge Trev's ICU "Now you know the
score" is Thoms/Ghisio-ErbaI

Other point has anybody tried to convert the Spectrum program (from New
Anatomy) for Mac or PC ?

Olivier

         -- via HOLY GALACTIC IMPERIUM ++

- sent via an evaluation copy of BulkRate (unregistered).