BOC: revamped set

Tue Apr 28 13:15:57 EDT 1998

>> From:          M R Godwin <hssmrg at BATH.AC.UK>

> I was just looking at John's list (below) and thinking there are a number
> of these songs I would really like to see in the revamped set, if it
> happens.  I've never seen them play 'Golden Age', and I've only seen them

They did Golden Age at one of the shows I saw last year.  Brian, were
you at that one?

> play 'Lips',

I've only seen this one live once or twice, though I understand they
were doing it fairly regularly a couple years ago...

'Take me away',

This was done at the last 'real' BOC show I saw, where they headlined
a huge outdoor show.  Shortly thereafter, they commenced their
downward spiral...

'IATOYWMO'

Well, we aren't likely to hear that one anytime soon, unless you go
to a tBS gig!  Hey Al, when are you hitting the road again?

 and 'Veteran' on one occasion

Heard that one a few times, mainly during the Rick Downey era...

> each. I don't remember ever seeing them play 'The Subhuman' either - not
> for years, anyway.

Ya know, for all the times I saw BOC, even back in the old days, I'm
not sure if I ever heard them do that one, despite its opening the
first live album, and despite that I saw them touring in support of
ST [eat yer hearts out, kiddies!]

> And how about 'Astronomy' and 'Workshop of the Telescopes' to brighten up
> the evening?

Astronomy, I've seen many times, throughout the band's history.
Never seen 'em do Workshop...

papa