tBS/BOC: revamped set

Tue Apr 28 14:33:29 EDT 1998

On tis 28 apr 1998 13.15 +0000 "Ted Jackson jr. 6L6"
<tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU> wrote:
> Hey Al, when are you hitting the road again?

     And when are you bringing tBS to the UK? :)

     Speaking of which, the world needs a decent recording of D&S.

     I know it's originally an Al vocal, but I would be tempted to put Deb
on the lead vocal (except for Al on "it will be time" and the other sub
voce stuff).  And then on the call-and-response part have everyone shout
"Dominance!" Deb do "Submission ..." and then Al do "radios appear!"

     Alternately, Al could take the lead vocal from "Times Square now ..."
but keep the call and response part the same as I describe.

     There's a great career for me as a producer :) (not!) :)

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson