OFF: RUSH fans in laffs shocker

Horse Whisperer beautiful_foot at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 28 13:58:29 EDT 1998

>Howls!  Chris, you are THE MAN!
>
>theo

Ta v.much.  I shall quote only these and then return to less OFF topics.

chris.

So there I was, surrounded by thousands of screaming Rush fans,
wondering to myself when this loud rock band would leave the stage
so I can hear what he has to say about Newt Gingrich.
--- Ruth Goodman

The next time By-Tor comes across that Snow Dog, if he wants to win he
should leave his sword at home, and bring a super-powered
electrical heater instead. Then he could just turn it on, and watch that
dog melt away. Of course, finding a long enough extension cord
could be a problem.
--- Ruth Goodman

If the Analog Kid and Digital Man were to have a fight, Digital Man
would definitely win. I mean, duh, he's Digital.
--- Jeffrey Pojanowski

"I USED TO PLAY IN RUSH!" screams the mad man. Sure you did Mr. Rutsey,
sure you did.
--- Richard Medos