HW: Smoke Dreams ICU

Steve Pond Steve at DOREMI.DEMON.CO.UK
Tue Apr 28 15:08:46 EDT 1998

On Tue, 28 Apr 1998 19:59:57 +0200, you sent through the ether:

>Talking about Raj Neesh, it is credited Turner/Thoms/Erba/Reeves on friends &
>Relations, and the alternate 'Wake Up' from Judge Trev's ICU "Now you know the
>score" is Thoms/Ghisio-ErbaI

Ah but we all know that when various ICU members release their own
albums they always cliam to have written all the songs.. checked any of
the credits on Niks remakes of ICU songs? <coff>fiction</coff>

I think Raj Neesh is basically Trevor.. The other 3 were probaly
credited out of either ignorance or some sense of fair play.

Trevs on this list now.. lets see if he can clear it up.

>Other point has anybody tried to convert the Spectrum program (from New
>Anatomy) for Mac or PC ?

Yup.. the raw data from the record/cd will load straight into *any*
spectrum emulator. I got PRS money for that data track.. I claimed it
was "Electronic music - Avant garde" on the form you fill in to register
compositions..

-Steve