BOC: revamped set

Horse Whisperer beautiful_foot at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 29 07:12:24 EDT 1998

>  One does
>not feel like the band are standing just on the other side of the
speakers
>when you play it, which is what I consider the ideal sound of a
recording
>:)
>
>Cheers,
>Carl

Okay, I'm walking around in circles scratching my head about this one.
I wish I had a CD player in work.  Now I am definitely going up tonite
to listen to these 2 CD's really f***in' loud.  Just so I can get this
thing cleared up in my own head - I've never listened to them back2back
before.

Hmmmmm.  Thought mode - deafen brain for optimum results.

Chris.