OFF: Theo & HW Tapes

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Wed Apr 29 10:31:18 EDT 1998

Da Ghost writes....:

> >y'know, I sent Theo 3 x 90 tapes of Hawkwind stuff - but he ain't buyin
any
> Hawkwind CDs (I think)! ;)
>
> and your point is?

>It should have been that 270 minute set of rare Y&T demos I have?

Howls!  Theo's band could probably use the "covers".  Hey do you have
these ( Y&T)  BTW?

> 'Sides everyone knows Theo spends his money on geetar gadgets and Rush
> anti-inflamatory medication.

>The latter which is contraband merchandise outside of Holland, according to
the priests of Larynx.

More big hairy Howls!

> Ghost in the Ruins
>
> Who is midly surprised Kevin Bacon's look-a-like does not have WoM in
> the player.

>Everybody looks like Kevin Bacon.

As Ted and AgentOF can attest not me, but I'd love too.  No there is a
young man who hangs around here who does resemble KB quite a bit.

>Buck promised a few of us that he would put Teen Archer back in the set list.
chuck

Wonder if this will be in time for the Big Flats gig?  Would be nice to
hear this number live.

Ghost In the Ruins