OFF: BOC-L Tape Trade of 1993 for 1998

Chris Warburton desdinova at EARTHLING.NET
Wed Apr 29 19:26:56 EDT 1998

At 02:55 29/04/98 PDT, you wrote:
>ChrisW said......
>>I'm always game for throwing a spanner in other people's musical
>>gears -
>
>Heh heh heh.  OK, now I believe you could be a candidate for Mad
>Scientist of the Month.
>
>>NP: Future Sound of London's "Dead Cities"
>
>That confirms it.  And this TFSOL admission means we're not living in
>the past on this list.  Amen to that.

Peple think that Andy's evil heh, heh, heh....

Maybe you all ought to cross your fingers that I DON'T get tape equipment
sorted out *snort, guffaw, chortle snigger*

ChrisW

ObOneExtremeToAnother: NP:"On The Boards" - Taste
"I can't believe my point of view is the only correct one." - Jerry Garcia