OFF : Oranges

Chris Warburton desdinova at EARTHLING.NET
Wed Apr 29 19:36:56 EDT 1998

At 14:28 29/04/98 +0100, you wrote:
>I assumed Marlon was from The Perishers :-)
>
>Dave.

Close, but no cigar..

>At 09:37 29/04/98 +0100, Jon Browne wrote:
>>In article <3.0.5.32.19980429005949.007f6420 at mail.clara.net>, Chris
>>Warburton <desdinova at EARTHLING.NET> writes
>>>DR & Quinch of course (as any fule kno)
>>>
>>>That's why our cat was christened Marlon!
>>>
>>>ChrisW
>>
>>Well done, Chris.
>>
>>Sadly Mike W. answered by e-mail a few days ago.
>>
>>A valiant 2nd.
>>--

I never saw Mike W's mail ????

Nearly caught up now...I've read/processed over 200 mails tonight and I'm
completely bug-eyed (who said mad scientist?)

ChrisW
"I can't believe my point of view is the only correct one." - Jerry Garcia