PF's Larry & Paul (was: HW: another compliation)

Thu Apr 30 17:13:13 EDT 1998

> Hear, hear! 'Kings of Oblivion' rocks, but I always thought it was a bit
> too 'shiny'.
> 'What a Bunch of Sweeties' is my personal fave, but the only one I possess
> is the Polydor comp. from that series with the 35mm tranny type pictures,
> but it does have 'The Snake' on it*grinnz*.  I dimly remember
> being knocked
> out by the Glasto stuff, but it must be over 20 yrs. since I heard it....

_Sweeties_ is my fave too - esp "Walk Don't Run" (the old Ventures surf
number)!  Radio Birdman used to cover the Fairies' version...

I think the two Glasto tracks are on this new _Golden Years_ comp on
Cleopatra - that's the version of "Do It" that goes "don't rip me off -
you'd better fuck off"...

What a surprise a few years ago when seeing the Rollins Band at the ULU, and
they start to play "Do It"!

- Andy

PS my holiday snaps are on
http://www.btinternet.com/~andy.gilham/iran/iran.htm, for those as might be
interested...
PPS to ChrisW - did you get my note re: BOC/MoR tickets??