OFF: Better popular bands??

Stuart A Hamilton xzx28 at DIAL.PIPEX.COM
Sat Aug 1 04:43:24 EDT 1998

Ted Jackson jr. s2h2 wrote:

> Isn't Woody on Pattern Disruptive also?  Ashamed I can't remember,
> and I don't have it here in front of me...
> *******************************

Well, here's the credits and we appear to be lacking Woody.

Dickey Betts - Guitar, Guitar (Electric), Guitar
(Rhythm),                                                   Vocals, Producer, Main
Performer,
 John Neel - Harmonica, Piano,   Harp, Keyboards,
Organ                                                  (Hammond), Vocals, Vocals
(Background)
  Warren Haynes - Guitar, Guitar   (Electric), Guitar (Rhythm), Guitar    (Steel),
Vocals, Vocals   (Background), Slide Guitar
  Matt Abts - Drums, Vocals (Background)
 Jon Mathias - Producer, Engineer
David Murphy -    Marty Privette - Bass, Vocals (Background)
 Butch Trucks - Percussion
 Johnny Neel - Piano, Harp, Organ (Hammond), Vocals, Vocals (Background)
   Michael Caplan - Producer, Liner  Notes

 Zeit
OcDB Rory Gallagher - Tattoo

ZEITGEIST E-ZINE & THE RECORD HUNTER at http://www.zeitgeist-scot.com

Shamrock Multimedia, PO Box 13499, Edinburgh EH6 8YL, UK

Tel: 0966-389732  Fax: 0131-467-1827