OFF: CDs WHICH QUESTION OUR WITS

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Sun Aug 2 13:02:19 EDT 1998

In article <3.0.2.32.19980802145317.02e62b54 at pop.eunet.no>,
christmu at EUNET.NO writes
>And of course UK indie pop when it was *good* (hey Jon B, defender of
>britpop!)

Never been called that before. It's "hippie twat" usually.

I only like the psyche-y bands. I just have a broad definition of
psyche, I guess. Of "those types", It was really Verve (who have really
had it), Spiritualized (who are God right now), perenial faves Primal
Scream, My Bloody Valentine, and the consistant Charlatans.  Are The
Prodigy brit-pop? There's dozens of "dance" bands I like. and Delakota
are OK, but he's my kid bro., so, um, there you go.

These days I'm just buying increasingly obscure 60's
psyche/punk/garage/fuzz/acid primitive teenage rubbish.
my favorites this week those are Kaliedoscope (UK) and the Open Mind
--
Jon
ObBook - Lost In the Wood.- poor Syd.