Dream Three Piece

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Mon Aug 3 10:40:37 EDT 1998

>Bolle Gregmar, Bass
John Swartz, Bass
Theo, Bass

John on lead bass is a must...

>Al Bouchard: drums
     Lemmy: bass
     Martin Barre: guitar

This group would rock....

>Frank Marino:  Guitar
  Mike Shrieve: Drums
  Geezer Butler: Bass

Oh yeah Frank was born for 3 pieces...

>Nah, gotta be Grand Funk Railroad when they were a three
piece!

Yeah they could do well as 3 peice but the keys made them bigger...

>Turntables I can handle, but as my current flat is about 12ftx20ft, people
might be a problem.  But a couple of extension cords out the window and
it's a street party!!

No problem as long as there are two women for each guy on the inside, no
place for the women to hide when the inevitable ballad is played
...hehehehehe.....

Ghost in the Ruins

"...all that and a bag a chips too!" - Johhny Bravo