Many rare Hawkwind items for sale.

J Strobridge eset08 at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Mon Aug 3 17:24:32 EDT 1998

dave cohen writes:

>         a few weeks ago mike holmes sent a list of hawkstuff
>         for sale by Jon Delaney.  i sent in a bid for an item
>         and haven't heard back yet.  has anyone else dealt with Jon/
>         gotten a response to a bid?

Actually, in this instance, Jon Delaney is one of the good guys as far
as my own trading with him goes.   I've had some excellent stuff from
him in the past and always sent as promised - tho' his packaging is
not of the highest quality, it must be said.    It took me a while to
get through to him the other evening but when I finally did (latish
at night) I had a very quick chat and he said the phone had never
stopped and "it was just like the old days" .   I sent a cheque and
the item I asked for was waiting for me when I got back from a few
days out of Edinburgh.    However to judge from the re-used envelope,
he's maybe a bit behind with all the posting out?

I've never had any reason to doubt him and I'm sure you will get whatever
he has said he will send you.  Equally I'm sure he won't mind if you
phone him to check whether your bid was accepted, especially if you
want to chat about Hawkwind Kollecting as well!

cheers
jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at holyrood.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk