OFF: UK Charts

Tue Aug 4 13:26:38 EDT 1998

On tis 4 aug 1998 09.17 -0500 "BREVARD, Adrian R." <abrevard at SHL.COM> wrote:

>  I'm
> always in another room or just missing stuff on the Avengers.  Who's in
> this one?  Not sure I wanna try, most of these retro re-makes,

     Uma Thurman (as Emma Peel), Ralph Fiennes (as John Steed)
and Sean Connery (as a bizarre Scottish villian who controls the
weather).  Good line-up, anyway.  My impression is that it's been
done with style and flair, but the proof of the pudding remains
to be tested ...

--
Carl Edlund Anderson
Dept. of Anglo-Saxon, Norse, & Celtic