Dream Three Piece

Stuart A Hamilton xzx28 at DIAL.PIPEX.COM
Tue Aug 4 16:04:05 EDT 1998

BREVARD, Adrian R. wrote:

> >Turntables I can handle, but as my current flat is about 12ftx20ft, people
> might be a problem.  But a couple of extension cords out the window and
> it's a street party!!
>
> No problem as long as there are two women for each guy on the inside, no
> place for the women to hide when the inevitable ballad is played
> ...hehehehehe.....

Tsk, tsk, and this is the 90's as well.  I suspect a sexual orientation survey
would be required before we start assessing percentage breakdowns.  Mind you,
if we move it to Leith Links, the teacher training college is right next
door!   Cold shower time, methinks.

Zeit

ObCD - Things Of Stone & Wood - The Yearning

ZEITGEIST E-ZINE & THE RECORD HUNTER at http://www.zeitgeist-scot.com

Shamrock Multimedia, PO Box 13499, Edinburgh EH6 8YL, UK

Tel: 0966-389732  Fax: 0131-467-1827