New Moorcock Films (Was - UK Charts)

Cliff and Pam Wheaton cwheaton at TRANSWESTTAXI.COM
Wed Aug 5 03:28:04 EDT 1998

Max Wilcox wrote:

>         Gloriana, Or the Unfulfill'd Queen - Directed by Terry Gilliam,
> Music by the Deep Fix.

That was a book I had fun getting into-but once I did -it was neat. Strange, but
neat. I've been hanging around "Borders" drooling over the new  omnibus editions
of MM's work. Oh-I do need more $$$ in my poor wallet: too many new books to
read & new music to hear too!Rock on!
Pam

obcd: Marillion "Reel to Reel"

--
         Pam Wheaton                         Cliff Wheaton
       ____/----^----\____               The greatest tool