OFF: UK Charts

Wed Aug 5 12:55:10 EDT 1998

On ons 5 aug 1998 15.30 +0000 "Jean Lansford" <lansford at VNET.NET> wrote:
> I'm told the only competition SPR is expected to have come Oscar time
> is _The Thin Red Line_; TRL has a very high mark to aim for.  If TRL
> is done with the same realism, it may be too much for some people who
> have little trouble with SPR.  (TRL is about the 1st Marine Division
> on Guadalcanal.  For me, the movie will make or break itself with how
> it handles certain events in that battle, particularly the point where
> the Marines realize their supply ships have pulled out.)

     How marvelous--I love a good WWII film and it seems like
there are two headed my way :)

     Ah, yes, I forgot Zorro.  That might be fun :)  What I really
like in a film is well-made fluff with plenty of zip.  This is
why I am a sucker for Jackie Chan films :)  Hollywood, alas,
turns up much fluff that is poorly made with limited zip ...

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson