OFF: UK Charts

Wed Aug 5 16:57:39 EDT 1998

On ons 5 aug 1998 14.42 -0400 "brian halligan" <brianh at PULLEYN.COM> wrote:
> Carl, you may not go for the F-15 or F-16, but what about the new F-22
> or the new Swedish Saab-built fighter?  Speed, kill power, and stealth
> all wrapped up in one...  Jets worthy of a tribute from BOC!

     Well, the stealth planes I've seen look pretty smart--very
sci-fi.  Saw one fly over Boston a year or so ago and it looked
pretty snazzy.  Saab has a new fighter?  This is news to me--I've
not kept on on recent developments as well as I might!  The
other Saabs were pretty cool.  I liked the Harrier as well :)

     Still, the A-10 is my fave.  Low, slow, and heavy-hitting.
The Kyuss of Airplanes!

     I think I just like lo-tech thunder :)

Cheers,
Carl