OFF: UK Charts

brian halligan brianh at PULLEYN.COM
Wed Aug 5 16:10:51 EDT 1998

Carl said:

>     Still, the A-10 is my fave.  Low, slow, and heavy-hitting.
>The Kyuss of Airplanes!
>
>     I think I just like lo-tech thunder :)

"The Boys From Syracuse" 174th FW used to fly them over my house.  I
could get up at 6 the morning and spot them on the horizon.  By around
11 p.m. they'd be past my house and out of sight ;-)  Seriously though,
its armor crunching 30mm gun makes up for it's lack of any speed
whatsoever...

Being "into speed" as I am, I was happy when the 174th switched to F-16s
with added 20mm gun pods.

"Blasts from 30mm shells in my snout, and see Iraqi tanks go boom." or
something like that.

Brian

Brian Halligan
mailto:brianh at pulleyn.com