OFF: CDClick

Aaron Crandall deadline at CYBERHIGHWAY.NET
Thu Aug 6 14:55:08 EDT 1998

I just wanted to mention a site that might be of interest to those of you looking for Hawkwind and BOC cds -- this morning a couple of friends and I launched a site called CDClick (www.cdclick.com) that we have been working on for a while.  It is a music CD store that searches some of the top Internet music sites and displays the best prices for each CD.  It is especially useful for comparing price/availability on imports, etc.

Anyway, I haven't registered the site with any search engines yet or done any promotion, and I just wanted to let some of my friends at BOC-L know about it first. If anyone does visit the site I'd appreciate any comments you have!

BTW, if you want to see a really LONG list of CDs, just do a search at the site for Hawkwind -- those quys have about a zillion CDs! I might have to give some a try, but I don't know if my pocketbook could handle it if I got hooked!

Aaron
T h o u g h t s B e f o r e S l e e p
Introspective, hauntingly melancholy music.....
Come listen to the RealAudio clips!
http://www.thoughtsbeforesleep.com