HW: Strange Daze 98 questions

Stephen Lindsey stephen at SPATIALWARE.COM
Thu Aug 6 17:37:57 EDT 1998

> Captain Cloud wrote:
> > Yet another question revolves around Sunday night.  Apparently
> > the SD98 ticket covers camping on Fri and Sat but not Sunday.
> > Will we be allowed to continue camping on Sun nite (for a fee
> > I assume), or will we have to vacate the park and find a hotel?

> > Anybody with any answers to the above, before I start bugging
> > Jim Lasko for an answer?

Well I can't quite remember where I read it, but I'm pretty damn sure
I read somewhere that you can stay Sunday, you've just got to pay for
the extra camping night. I mean it is a campsite ... But then if I'm wrong ....

Any good rumours ? Lemmy's dog might show up  ;-)

Looking forward to it !  (Anybody know anthing about 'Kid from Cleveland' ?)

See ya,

Steve L.