HW: Strange Daze 98 questions

Bob Lennon Hawkwinder at AOL.COM
Thu Aug 6 20:29:16 EDT 1998

Lemmy's dog...that should be interesting...
from what i understand Nash the Slash isnt going to be at SD98
i've not only included as much up to date info as possible on my website about
SD98 but have posted the latest Time & Space newsletter there...
http://members.aol.com/Hawkwinder/hawkwindrulesindex.html
obviously you can also visit Strange trips website to get the same info
bob

<< Well I can't quite remember where I read it, but I'm pretty damn sure
 I read somewhere that you can stay Sunday, you've just got to pay for
 the extra camping night. I mean it is a campsite ... But then if I'm wrong

 Any good rumours ? Lemmy's dog might show up  ;-)

 Looking forward to it !  (Anybody know anthing about 'Kid from Cleveland' ?)

 See ya,

 Steve L.