HW: Business Trip

Max Wilcox m.wilcox at UQ.NET.AU
Fri Aug 7 01:16:30 EDT 1998

Quoth Patrick Cordiner:-

> No, the tracks are identical, because I've got the cardboard case
> as well (a waste if you ask me cause it gets crushed and bent in
> under 6 months) and Max Wilcox has the other one.

        Yes, Patrick, I most certainly do have that one - and mine's in much better
condition that yours. But then again, a crappy case is much better than a
broken Space Bandits CD, but we won't mention anything about that...
        Any by the way, let me formally welcome Patrick, the second Brisbane
Hawkfan to the list. Or at least, second Brisbane Hawk-fan that's been on
the list in the past three years, anyway.
        Toodle-pip.

- Max