Space Folk (was: OFF: UK Charts)

Cliff and Pam Wheaton cwheaton at TRANSWESTTAXI.COM
Fri Aug 7 03:25:43 EDT 1998

Doug Pearson wrote:

> On Thu, 6 Aug 1998 20:27:57 +0100, Chris Warburton
> <desdinova at EARTHLING.NET> opined:
>
> >Nice to know I'm not alone... "Space-Folk" nominations anybody?
> >How about John Martyn/Live At Leeds or Afro-Celt Sound System/Volume One
>
> let's see, here's some older stuff ...
>
> Linda Cohen (classical guitarist accompanied by electronics-wizard hubby
> Craig Anderton)
> Danish "Krautrock" band Emtidi ("Don't sit on the grass if it's too wet for
> your ass")
> Swedish "Krautrock" band Algarnas Traadgard (great violin on this one)
> Stone Harbor, from Youngstown, OH had a couple great acoustic guitar + Moog
> pieces on their sole LP

Uhoh-my wallet just twinged-these sound downright yummy! I'm afraid my
contribution is naught but this on an intersting thread!!Rock on!
Pam

--
         Pam Wheaton                         Cliff Wheaton
       ____/----^----\____               The greatest tool