BOC: References

Fri Aug 7 04:46:41 EDT 1998

> While we've been on the subject of BOC references...does anybody
> remember that car commercial not too long ago that mentions "dreaming
> about jamming with Blue Oyster Cult" when you were younger? What
> kinda car was that ad for?

RTFAQ, man :)

And I know I've mentioned this before, but in one episode of _I'm Alan
Partridge_, after Alan hands over to a colleague on Radio Norwich, said
colleague is heard announcing, "and now here's Blue Oyster Cult, from their
album _Agents of Fortune_!"  But we don't get to hear any of it.  (We *do*
however get to hear Alan singing along to Steeleye Span's "Gaudete" in the
car.)

- Andy