OFF: UK Charts

bart bart at AEOLIANS.BT.CO.UK
Fri Aug 7 05:00:13 EDT 1998

> >     Quite the opposite :)  I'm the folk fan taking the non-tradding
> >Mr. Gilham to task for his out of character music ;)

I've been avoiding this thread, since its about some hippy chick fiddle
player (when _surely_ Vanessa M is all anyone could ever possibly require :)
Anyway -

> Nice to know I'm not alone... "Space-Folk" nominations anybody?
> How about John Martyn/Live At Leeds or Afro-Celt Sound System/Volume One

Afro Celt Sound System -  now yer talking! In fact, there's a dose of this on
my boc-l swap tape, out there somewhere...

Tim

ObCD: Tortoise, _TNT_