HW:End of Time

M S Wright M.S.Wright at READING.AC.UK
Fri Aug 7 05:42:23 EDT 1998

On Fri, 7 Aug 1998, Patrick Cordiner wrote:

>  Has anyone got the illustrated Moorcock's `Elric at the end of time'
>and seen the double page picture of a very familiar-looking space rock
>band?

Is this the mainly blue one with a bottle of whiskey on stage, and the
wierd alien playing a double sax?

If so then it is definitely not Hawkwind, despite looking like them, cos
when I asked Rodney Matthews if it was them he said no, and said he knew
nothing about HW so any similarity is purely by chance.

It it isn't that RM piccy then I take it all back.

Mike w