OFF: MAN VS MOOSE!

Andrew A. Apold mordru at FLITE.NET
Fri Aug 7 08:29:37 EDT 1998

>Carl Edlund Anderson writes:
>
>>      I await the release of a Hawkwind (or, possibly, darXtar)
>> album titled: _Choose your Moose_ ...

>Steppenmoose

My personal favorite (everyone knows that "astounding sounds"
is a reference to the haunting (american) moose call, if you've
heard it you know what I mean....)

...I am a moose-man
The man in me would kill the moose
I am a man-moose
The moose in me would kill my car
I am a moose-man

Also good:  Moosgnu (moose with golden antlers)

side note - complete coincidence, and unplanned, some how
I ended up in a gamma world game, with one person playing
a mutant moose.  Had nothing to do with boc-l, someone
else was playing a mutant flying squirrel.

 And he took the stars in his hands
 and as he scattered them he'd shout:
 "I'm the Joker of the Universe!
  I'm What it's all about!"

  - "The Great Sun Jester"
   by Blue Öyster Cult (Eric Bloom, Michael Moorcock)

-AAA