OFF - Big nasty planes

Andrew A. Apold mordru at FLITE.NET
Fri Aug 7 08:29:39 EDT 1998

>About the comment that the B2 was the scariest aircraft someone had seen.

I somehow found myself in Panama for christmas in 1989 just in time to
be there during Operation Just Cause.  Right before everything
started going crazy, a lot of helicopters flew overhead a party I
was at, no lights but you could make out a (fairly quiet) noise
and sillouhettes against the night sky.  Rather creepy.  Most
were some type of helicopter, I think.  There were a lot of them.

anyways, that was somewhat impressive.

 And he took the stars in his hands
 and as he scattered them he'd shout:
 "I'm the Joker of the Universe!
  I'm What it's all about!"

  - "The Great Sun Jester"
   by Blue Öyster Cult (Eric Bloom, Michael Moorcock)

-AAA