HW: Atomhenge 76 bootleg CD

J Strobridge eset08 at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Fri Aug 7 12:02:52 EDT 1998

Miikka Wagner writes:

> Atleast my CD say Live At Colston Hall, Bristol 27/9 -76!
> There is also listed two drummer. Powel and King. Strange or was there
> really two drum player in same gig?

yep - Hawkwind played with two drummers for a while after Simon King
broke a rib and the band had to get a replacement in - they both played
once Simon King returned.    Made a good sound from what I'm told -
never got to see them then 8-(

jill

obwinge>  It's *still* raining

obWierdRadio> Ralph Steadman on Desert Island Discs this morning telling
stories of what he and Hunter Thompson used to get up to!

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at holyrood.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk