OFF: MAN VS MOOSE!

Chris Warburton desdinova at EARTHLING.NET
Fri Aug 7 19:14:46 EDT 1998

At 17:10 07/08/98 +0100, jill wrote:

>And one moose recently died in my wardrobe.....
>
>Actually that should be a mouse but the Scots accent pronounces it as
>moose and anyhow, from the aroma it gave off I was fairly sure it was
>something considerably larger 8-((((

When we lived in the country our cat, (Mind The Oranges) Marlon failed to
administer the coup de grace to a mouse that he brought in.  Unfortunately,
it picked the bedding drawer under our bed as its final resting place.  We
subsequently learned the real meaning of "It smells like something crawled
in there and died" - pooooo-eee

ChrisW

Free your mind & watch your ass!