SV: CALVERT - update

Henrik Hallgren henrik at SUNDSVALL.MAIL.TELIA.COM
Sun Aug 9 13:16:59 EDT 1998

Cheers Knut!

We´ll take a look at your excellent page asap.
Any news about your CD-project?

Concerning the Live 76 CD; as far as I know it´ll be released by EMI Premier but there´s no date yet (as usual with Hawkwind).
Talking about money getting into the right pockets, haven´t this been an endless discussion between Hawkwind and Doug Smith throughout the decades?

All the best

Henrik