SV: CALVERT - update

stalker kg at THING.DE
Sun Aug 9 19:06:33 EDT 1998

Hi Henrik,

>We´ll take a look at your excellent page asap.
>Any news about your CD-project?

it's developing - slower than I would like - but I simply had to work on
lots of different
projects lately and Mr. Calvert was (unfortunately still is) waiting on
line (online).
but some tracks are already in - VERY good stuff. but until things are
really coming
together I'll keep it more or less a secret surprise...

>Concerning the Live 76 CD; as far as I know it´ll be released by EMI
Premier but there´s no >date yet (as usual with Hawkwind).
>Talking about money getting into the right pockets, haven´t this been
an endless discussion >between Hawkwind and Doug Smith throughout the
decades?

yep, unfortunately. do you know if Doug Smith is still related with the
band?

anyway, have fun in Jönköping....
best,
knut