BOC: What me worry?

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Mon Aug 10 10:00:44 EDT 1998

>BTW Live for Me as the next single isn't bad.  I begin to wonder though
> if HM and then Live really make a dent in the charts can Buck ignore the
> lure of a solo effort?

Theo>Well, they probably won't so you shouldn't have much to worry
about.
Besides, what kind of realistc solo career does a pushing-50
metalhead have anyway?

What me worry?  No sir, just like to see Buck let fly with another solo.
 He does not have to leave BOC to do this.  Where is Buck now, musically
speaking, compared to Flat Out?  As for a career hey there are a lot of
50/40 & 30 year olds who'd pay to see him play some of the venues he's
playing now.

Theo>Regarding the setlist, I'm pretty happy with it.   Note that they
regularly do Last Days too.

OK

Theo>From the list above, Id like to see the
following dropped:

Burnin for You [like that would ever happen!]
ETI
In Thee

The rest of this set is pretty solid, and BOC's been playing the hell
out of these tunes.

Not arguing that the setlist isn't solid but lets throw one to two more
HF songs in there.  Push it and push it hard.  HF appears to have a bit
of momentum so push the damn thing.  Those three would be a good start
for sure.

Theo>Hard for me to make any other cuts...

How about Buck's Boogie and The Red and The Black?

in a debating mood...

Ghost in the Ruins