OFF: UK Charts

Hall, Russell J russell.j.hall at LMCO.COM
Mon Aug 10 11:36:55 EDT 1998

        After working on the B-1's for several years, I guess that I take
the sight a little for granted.  But, true, a B-1 is an impressive sight.
Looks like a HUGE fighter and after talking with crews, they tend to fly it
that way.  And after visitng the crash site of one (Van Horn, TX), well . .
. it really isn't a fighter after all.