OFF: B0RN to G0 - Louis Boone/Professor Electron in critical condition

Marc Power mpower at FCMC.COM
Mon Aug 10 11:58:46 EDT 1998

Dear SpaceRockers,
Sadly I have to make the friends of Louis Boone, also known
as Professor Electron, synth and audio generator player in
the SpaceRock band B0RN to G0, aware that he is in critical
condition in the Intensive Care Unit of:

Muhlenberg Hospital,
Park ave & Randolph road
Plainfield,
New Jersey,
07061

(908) 668 3115

Louis has been diabetic for many years and had a diabetic crisis
whilst we were driving back from a festival in Syracuse NY at
which B0RN to G0 played.

As far as we can tell, Louis has no living relatives and instead
considers the SpaceRock community to be his family.

Your good wishes and support would be very helpful for him
at this time.

In Space we Trust,

Marc
(212) 898 2946