BOC:setlist good vs. getting stale

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Tue Aug 11 09:42:11 EDT 1998

>Rumor has it that one or 2 other songs from HF are supposed to get
>worked into the setlist soon...
>John

Ok this is good at least five from HF should be in there...

>tRatB, no problem, but I think that's mainly an encore.  The way BD's
been playing on Buck's Boogie lately makes me want to keep it in the
set.  I suspect that because it's an instrumental and gives BD a
chance to rest his voice, it's likely to stay in the set for a long
time.  BD eally seems to be enjoying himself on this one nowadays...

Ok so Buck needs a little "finger talkin' between songs, no harm there.
However get bold, get whacky, do Born to be Wild without vocals...

>I personally would like to hear Joan Crawford put in right before Godzilla
>and Harvester of Eyes put in for first encore.

>Of course I would love to hear Astronomy live, and Damaged, and R.U Ready >to
Rock, and . . .

Suddenly I no longer feel all alone anymore...

BTW Theo today is the release day of Doug Pinnick's Pound Hound (solo
effort). Title is "Massive Grooves..."

Ghost in the Ruins