BOC setlist good vs. getting stale

Nick English nick at THECAMPUS.COM
Wed Aug 12 00:29:55 EDT 1998

> Rumor has it that one or 2 other songs from HF are supposed to get
> worked into the setlist soon...
>
> John

I think Damaged would be a great song to end the show with...all that
rippin' and tearin'. What a way to go out and leave the crowd crying
for an encore. I know it would be hard to displace Reaper but come
on...it's 1998! Talk about stale...every show I've seen or heard
since the Agents tour has ended with it! I realize it's the song most
people (other than the die-hards) come to hear, but I think they
could work it in somewhere else...maybe even as one of the encores.

--  Nick