BOC:setlist good vs. getting stale

Wed Aug 12 14:34:33 EDT 1998

>I don't think the band had any input on what was on WOTT.  I remember an
interview with Eric in which he said that, then added he thought the selection
was mostly OK.

I think the band had minimal input on WOTT, but very little.  Bascially,
the record company took all/most of the singles (a and b sides) and used
that as the basis for WOTT.  There were some sins of omission, due probably
in part to not wanting to go to 3 CDs.  I believe that I heard that the
band saw the final song selection and basically O.K.'d it - but I doubt
they had much input (if any) prior to that.

John