BOC Aug 13th show

brian halligan brianh at PULLEYN.COM
Wed Aug 12 16:57:26 EDT 1998

J. Michael Looney [mailto:mlooney at IONET.NET] said:

>The BOC show in Wichita KS is a triple bill, with BOC as headliner
(based on
>the poster at the club)
>The other bands are Nazareth and April Wine.

Watch out for Nazareth.  They played before BOC at a festival in Buffalo
two years ago and seriously cut into BOC's time on stage.  They kept
"Love Hurts" as an encore, and BOC only ended up playing 5 songs...

Brian
OB crowd participation> "Now you're messin' with a..."

Brian Halligan
mailto:brianh at pulleyn.com
http://home.earthlink.net/~halligan/wicker.html

"We are drawing a moustache on the wanted poster of the face of music."
-Fierce Wicker