US Tour dates

Nick English nick at THECAMPUS.COM
Thu Aug 13 00:27:51 EDT 1998

> http://www.pollstar.com/homenf.htm

While we're on the subject...all you collectors should check out this
site:

www.concertposters.com

Somebody showed it to me recently...it's got old concert posters and
some merchandise for a shitload of bands...even Mahogany Rush, so you
know they're serious! Checking out the BOC...they have an absolutely
amazing Imaginos-era poster, with the cover art, of course. Can't
remember how much it was, but in general the BOC stuff was less
expensive than some other bands.

I cannot in any way vouch for their reliability. I just learned about
the site yesterday.

--  Nick