BOC: No Reaper

Thu Aug 13 09:21:23 EDT 1998

>Why not drop Reaper,and 'Zilla for that matter, from
the setlist.  At a minimum move Reaper to the encore.  People will at
least be screaming for it.

Good idea - actually, "Reaper" was BOC's encore back in '76.

>BTW - Did anyone else cry foul at Joan Crawford's exclusion from the
Workshop compilation? What's the deal with that?!

Biggest WOTT Omission - Imaginos Material
2nd Biggest WOTT Omission - Hot Rails to Hell
3rd Biggest WOTT Omission - Cities on Flame from "The Bootleg EP"
4th Biggest WOTT Omission - Joan Crawford
5th Biggest WOTT Omission - something else from Cultosaurus
Other omissions - single b-sides with live tracks (Flaming Telepaths,
Dr. Music, Stairway to the Stars, Godzilla), Harvester of Eyes/Flaming
Telepaths from *Secret Treaties* with full "music box" track in-between,
Wings of Mercury

Of course, don't get me started on the SWU/SFG material...  ;-)

John