BOC :Tour

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Thu Aug 13 11:46:24 EDT 1998

>The BOC show in Wichita KS is a triple bill, with BOC as headliner
(based on the poster at the club). The other bands are Nazareth and
April Wine.

Hey Torgo I wonder if DB will make this show.  A dream concert for him.
8>)
April Wine?  Those geezers still play?  "If you see Kay...."
hehehehehehehehe

>Watch out for Nazareth.  They played before BOC at a festival in Buffalo
two years ago and seriously cut into BOC's time on stage.  They kept
"Love Hurts" as an encore, and BOC only ended up playing 5 songs...

Thats rude (of Naz that is) but I'd watch out for them 'cause these guys
can still play a ton.  They gave a great show down here a couple of
summers ago.  Nazareth ROX!

>Brian
OB crowd participation> "Now you're messin' with a..."

Son-of-a-BITC$......now you messin' with a son of a bitc$....

Hey don't leave the room when they do "White Bicycle"

Ghost in the Ruins

MOMENTS ON THE CAROUSEL
MUST ADMIT WE RIDE IT WELL
AND THE HORSES NEVER TELL