BOC: HOB in Orlando

Dennis Landstedt dlandste at WORLDRAMP.NET
Thu Aug 13 15:37:23 EDT 1998

I just saw Third Eye Blind, Our Lady Peace, and Eve 6 at the House of
Blues in Orlando last night. It was without a doubt, one of the most
memorable concerts events of my lifetime. Everthing was perfect, thought
I was lucky that I got there early to get good seats which were in the
balcony right at center stage, the view and sound were absolutely
incredible! I recomend going to the HOB for a show, though it does get
very crowded so you have to plan going early if you want a good seat,
otherwise you have to stand. The bands come on like clock work, which is
something I never saw at a concert before. The ticket says 8:30, and damn
if when the second hand hit 8:30, the lights went out and the band came
on! Also, they have over head TV monitors of the stage all over the house,
so you can see the band almost everywhere you go! :-)

Dennis

Dennis Landstedt

Microsoft MVP and SiteBuilder Network Member